Friday, October 29, 2010

Mommy's 1st Really Good day

So this morning mommy Signed onto FaceBook Like I always do after you left. But Today was different Mommy actually felt good about things today. After posting my Status I read my Tarot card Which Validated the way I felt this morning, I thought it was really weird so I called Daddy who went to an Appt. and told Daddy, Daddy said that he had something similar happen to him this morning. I thought could this be a Sign? Well tonight Daddy had a job interview so mommy decided to go Sit with her Neighbor downstairs, Well little did Mommy know that it would lead to a "party" I had such a good time for the 1st time since you passed away. When mommy and Daddy finally decided to go home Mommy's Horoscope mentioned the "party". Now I know it was my Sign from you. I LOVE YOU GABRIELLA...

                                                  LOVE ALWAYS
                                                  MOMMY

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I'm glad you had a good time. maybe she was telling you you needed that good time!

    ReplyDelete